We want Santa’s & Mrs. Claus’ visit to be very special. Here are a few tips to help make your Santa visit merry.
- Provide a cell phone number of someone at the event who will have it on.
- Have a special place for Santa to park – close to entrance of event. If needed, mark off a parking spot with cones, trash cans, etc.
- Have someone outside to meet Santa – to show him the way and to help load presents into his sack if needed.
- Plan it so Santa & Mrs. Claus can make a “Grand Entrance” – Have everyone participating in a common task in one area (singing?).
- Place Santa’s & Mrs. Claus’ chairs so they have a great holiday background for photos. Leave room behind for group photos if possible.
- If Santa is to distribute gifts, we prefer to hand them out and then have everyone open them at the same time. This helps eliminate distractions and makes every gift as important at the next. Please make sure each gift is clearly labeled with the child’s name.
- If you didn’t pay in advance, place payment in a Christmas card so you don’t have to hand Santa or Mrs. Claus a check or cash and risk a child witnessing the transaction. Tips are always welcome.
- Keep the children together and occupied to give Santa & Mrs. Claus a few minutes for their departure.