Santa Phil and Lynda Claus can provide the following services and are available year round.
Although COVID-19 may affect some services, Santa & Mrs. Claus are fully vaccinated. We do ask that the immune compromised maintain social distancing and wear a face mask when visiting Santa in a live situation. We will wear face masks when requested.
Covid variants and CDC guidelines may affect availability of in-person visits.
If you have concerns or would simply prefer it, please consider one of our Virtual Visits or Personalized Videos to celebrate Christmas with Santa in the privacy and safety of your own home.
Virtual Visits with Santa Claus (Videos and Live Chats)
Santa can record a private video personalized for a child, family member, friend, co-worker, etc. It’s also not just for Christmas. Celebrate a birthday, graduation, or any special event any time of the year. Use your imagination. A simple questionnaire must be completed so that Santa can make it very personal.
Santa can visit your children or family through a live video chat using Zoom. A simple questionnaire must be completed so that Santa can make it very personal.
Visit the Virtual Visits page for more information.
- Corporate Events
- Private Parties
- Tree Lighting
- Personal Appearances
- Photo Shoots
- Print Ads
- Home Visits
- Spend an hour with Santa and Mrs. Claus in your home for a personalized visit with the children and family members. Gather to answer Santa related questions, personal time with each child, distribute gifts, photos together, read a Christmas story, and maybe even sing a song. Activities vary depending upon available time.
- Only $150 for a one hour personal visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Longer visits are available for a discounted hourly rate.
- Have Santa Phil Officiate Your Holiday Wedding or Vow Renewal
- Santa Phil is ordained by the Universal Life Church (ULC). Having Santa officiate your wedding or vow renewal is perfect for the holiday season. Your event can be highly religious or low key, traditional or contemporary. Any legal union is welcomed and celebrated.
- We also happily reaffirm marriage vows. A great way to celebrate a seasonal anniversary.
- Candidates for marriage and vow renewal must meet with Santa Phil for consultation prior to the event.
- Fees vary.
Standard Fees for Personal Visits
Santa’s standard rate includes a visit from Mrs. Claus too.
Standard fee: $150 for the first hour, $100 per additional hour
Please note that, although standard fees are listed, the actual fee may vary depending upon situation, the type of engagement, the location of the event, any special requests or requirements, and not-for-profit status.
Always request a quote. When requesting a quote please provide as much detail as possible so the fee can be calculated accurately.
Rates may increase for bookings scheduled closer to Christmas Day.
Santa Phil generally does not book past December 23rd. He must have time to get the toys and reindeer ready for Christmas Eve deliveries.
To inquire about a booking or to get a quote simply fill out the Contact Form or email Santa Phil with the details. Once the event is approved, Santa Phil will send the basic Engagement Agreement which must be completed by both parties before the event is finalized. If there is a retainer, it must be paid in advance.
Once all parties agree and the form is completed, the event will be calendared.
We accept payment via all major Credit Cards, ACH, Check, PayPal, Zelle, and Venmo.
Credit Card and ACH payments will be invoiced for direct payment to ensure security.
Santa Phil is background checked annually.