Santa Phil and Lynda Claus can provide the following services and are available year round.
- Corporate Events
- Private Parties
- Tree Lighting
- Personal Appearances
- Photo Shoots
- Print Ads
- Home Visits
- Spend an hour with Santa and Mrs. Claus in your home for a personalized visit with the children and family members. Gather to answer Santa related questions, personal time with each child, distribute gifts, photos together, read a Christmas story, and maybe even sing a song. Activities vary depending upon available time.
- Only $75 for a one hour visit. Longer visits are available for an additional fee.
- Virtual Visits with Santa Claus (Videos and Live Chats)
- Santa can record a private video personalized for a child, family member, friend, co-worker, etc. It’s also not just for Christmas. Celebrate a birthday, graduation, or any special event any time of the year. Use your imagination. A simple questionnaire must be completed so that Santa can make it very personal.
- Live Video Chats – Santa can visit your children or family through a live video chat using Zoom. Mrs. Claus may even pop-in too. A simple questionnaire must be completed so that Santa can make it very personal.
- Visit the Virtual Visits page for more information.
- Have Santa Phil Officiate Your Holiday Wedding or Vow Renewal
- Santa Phil is ordained by the Universal Life Church (ULC). Having Santa officiate your wedding or vow renewal is perfect for the holiday season. Your event can be highly religious or low key, traditional or contemporary. Any legal union is welcomed and celebrated.
- We also happily reaffirm marriage vows. A great way to celebrate a seasonal anniversary.
- Candidates for marriage and vow renewal must meet with Santa Phil for consultation prior to the event.
- Fees vary.
Standard Fees for Personal Visits
Santa’s standard rate includes a visit from Mrs. Claus too.
Standard fee: $150 for the first hour, $100 per additional hour
Please note that, although standard fees are listed, the actual fee may vary depending upon situation, the type of engagement, the location of the event, any special requests or requirements, and not-for-profit status.
Always request a quote. When requesting a quote please provide as much detail as possible so the fee can be calculated accurately.
Rates may increase for bookings scheduled closer to Christmas Day.
Santa Phil generally does not book past December 23rd. He must have time to get the toys and reindeer ready for Christmas Eve deliveries.
To inquire about a booking or to get a quote simply fill out the Contact Form or email Santa Phil with the details. Once the event is approved, Santa Phil will send the basic Engagement Agreement which must be completed by both parties before the event is finalized. If there is a retainer, it must be paid in advance. You can view what the form looks like HERE.
Once all parties agree and the form is completed, the event will be calendared.
We accept payment via all major credit cards, PayPal, and Venmo.
Santa Phil is background checked annually.